The authors of the selected papers will be addressed after the conference, and their papers will be recommended for publication in the following scientific journals:
- The Central European Business Review (CEBR) – Journal has made good progress so far as it has been included in Scopus (ranked Q3 in Business and International Management) and Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) databases.
- The Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (JEEE) – Journal has made good progress as well so far as it has been included in Scopus (ranked Q2 in Business and International Management and Q1 in Economics, Econometrics and Finance) and Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) databases.
- Journal of Human Resource Management – HR Advances and Developments (JHRM) – Databases: EBSCOhost research databases, EconBiz, Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL), Google Scholar, Ulrichsweb and Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
- Reflexie – open access journal with DOI number.
- SN Business & Economics – Is a multi- and interdisciplinary journal serving all areas of Business & Management, Economics and Finance.
- The Financial Internet Quarterly – Is published by the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow (UITM) as a financial sector quarterly aimed mostly at people working in finance (representing both those in academia as well as those in business), but it also is aimed at other audiences such as students.
- International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing – addresses grid and utility computing which represent fundamental paradigms for next-generation parallel and distributed computing systems, enabling distant collaboration, resource discovery/sharing, data-intensive applicative infrastructures and high-throughput environments to address on-demand large-scale scientific, engineering, and business problems.
- International Journal of Services Technology and Management – addresses services innovation, services technologies and management, as well as the role of the supply chain, logistics and other related topics.