You will find the updated information about the PEMF2024 at the beginning of the year 2024.
Catholic University in Ružomberok, Faculty of Education, Department of Management, Slovakia
Comenius University Bratislava, Faculty of Management, Slovakia
University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Institute of Management, Slovakia
Slovak Academic Association for Personnel Management
in cooperation with
Poprad town and Ing. Anton Danko – Poprad Mayor
under the patronage of
Dean of the Faculty of Education, Catholic University in Ružomberok – PaedDr. Peter Krška, PhD.
Dean of the Faculty of Management, Comenius University Bratislava – prof. RNDr. Michal Greguš, PhD.
Director of the Institute of Management, University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava – assoc. prof. PhDr. Michal Lukáč, PhD.
are pleased to invite you to
the 4th International Scientific Conference
Poprad Economic and Management Forum (PEMF2022)
“Current Trends and Challenges in the Field of Management of Organisations”
which will be held on 10th – 11th November 2022 in Poprad (Slovakia).
The conference is divided into the four thematic areas:
- Trends in business management and economics
- Application of advanced information technologies in the field of HR (and traditional HR activities)
- New approaches to reconciling soft and hard aspects of human resource management within traditional human resource activities
- HR in the Age of Society 5.0 (Human-centered Society), HR as a platform to connect emerging technological innovations with social problems
- Intergenerational aspects and their impact on the use of tools in HR Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the HR area
- Expected transformations in HR and their meaningful involvement in business
- Promises and realities of data science in HR, related to ethical issues of equality, transparency and justice in the workplace
- New paths in e-HRM and i-HRM, digital HRM, augmented reality in HRM and other emerging concepts that will shape the future
- Intellectual capital management and its specifics in different types of organizations
- Approaches to the management of individual components of ICM (human capital, structural capital, relational capital)
- Support for innovation and innovation activity of companies
- Measuring business innovation
- Resource-oriented approaches to strategic management
- Intellectual capital reporting
- Intellectual capital as part of performance management
- Creative potential of organizations and regions
- Industry 4.0 through the perspective of business management
- Digitalization and digital transformation
- Measuring the impact of digitalization
- Agile approaches in management
- Strategic aspects of Industry 4.0
- Risk management in relation to digitalization
- New trends in management and organizational culture
- Business at the time of digitalization
- Digital business
- Intergenerational business
- Inclusive entrepreneurship (entrepreneurship of women, young people, seniors, migrants, minorities,…)
- Academic entrepreneurship and student entrepreneurship
- Doing business within large organizations (intrapreneurship)
- Family business
- Start-ups and innovative businesses
- Business support in the age of digitalization
Conference language is English.
The conference will evaluate the best contributions of young scientists under the age of 30. The best contribution being materially rewarded by IBM and a certificate of the best contribution. Candidates, who want to enter this competition, can do so by checking the box in the Registration and Submission form.